Friday, January 24, 2014

The Me I Always Wanted to Be

What words or phrases would you most like to hear others say about you?
That I was smart, caring, passionate, hard working, never gave up, and was always kind to other even if I didn't know them.

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as an intelligent person who was always trying his best to be better and always wanting to be the best he could be. I want to be remembered as someone who never gave up and was always a friend and a source of support for others.

What descriptions would make you feel proudest?
-Smart
-Caring
-Loving
-Hard Working
-Happy


Oliver Sherren was a hard working individual who always gave his all and never stopped trying his best. He was an intelligent and fun young man who always had something on his mind or was calculating a way to solve a problem. His love of people always had him talking with others and interacting while at the same time maintaining a high standard for himself, always standing up for who he was and what he believed in. He was always happy and looking for opportunities to help others and be a good friend.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Oliver. I appreciate you identifying these traits. They key piece of building your credo is ensuring that what you align your actions with these words. I know you have been doing some deep thinking about this in the last month as you strive to balance your priorities. I hope you are successful in articulating your guiding values as a tool for achieving the results you seek.

    ReplyDelete